State of California
June 8, 2010 Election
Vibert Greene for Governor in 2010
By Vibert F Greene
Governor; Democratic Party
This information is provided by the candidate
My Position on The Issues
This is Vibert Greene +On June 8th you will be going to the polls--
Vision, Leadership and commonsense is what will get us out of the economic we are in. I have the vision, the leadership ability and plenty of commonsense to get the job done.
So, here's what my plan will do:
1. ON ENERGY: I WILL IMPLEMENT A 4-DAY WORK WEEK; SPREAD OVER
5-BUSINESS DAYS FOR STATE EMPLOYEES; HEALTH AND SAFETY EMPLOYEES WILL BE EXEMPTED. THIS WILL SAVE OVER 20,000 BARRELS OF OIL PER DAY; ( A BLUE PRINT FOR OTHERS )
- IT WILL RE-ENGINEER THE BUSINESS TAX SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA--TO KEEP JOBS AT HOME--I WILL Cut taxes for businesses with new hires and place a high import tax on outsourced offshore products and services--re-imported to be sold at inflated prices.
- Generate a Budget Surplus within 3 years
- Improve California's infrastructure
- Eliminate Government wastes and lack of oversight by combining some Dept
- Shred bureaucratic red tapes; streamline and simplify business regulations;
- Revamp the Education, Healthcare and Welfare Systems.
- AND YES --reduce our dependence on foreign aid. (OIL)
2. ON EDUCATION: CONDUCT YEARLY AUDITS TO ELLIMINATE TOP HEAVY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND OVERSPENDING. MONEYS SAVED WILL--
- There will be tax incentives for businesses involved in "Green Technology"
3. ON BORDER SECURITY--
- Restore and Secure funding of public schools AND Colleges
- Strengthen and expand programs for low income families, Low achievers, Special Education students and those in regional occupational programs
4. MY SOCIO-POLITICAL, BUSINESS AND EDUCATION BACKGROUND
- I will broker and sign a Border agreement with our neighbor to curb illegal immigration and reduce our costs. And, save lives on both sides.
5. For details of my Plan, visit my WEBSITE: vibertgreene2010.homestead.com
- SFPD Volunteer; CEO of National Technologies Inc (NTI) & AETECH. Under-graduate degrees from the University of Hawaii and Graduate degrees from San Jose State University and the University of California Berkeley. College instructor. Married, two daughters.
Should I become your Governor-- I will Lead and Manage the peoples' business with Commonsense. I BELIEVE THE MAJOR ROLE OF ANY GOVERNMENT IS TO PROVIDE FOR THE HEALTH AND GENERAL WELFARE OF THE PEOPLE. IT SHOULD WORK FOR, BY AND WITH THE PEOPLE IT REPRESENTS.
I ASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE---THANK YOU
Position Paper 2
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
June 2010 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: May 17, 2010 06:58
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.