State of California
June 8, 2010 Election
More Detailed Personal Information
Biography of David Evans
- Native of San Luis Obispo County (Arroyo Grande), California.
- 30 year resident of the Antelope Valley and Southeast Kern County.
- Graduate of Antelope Valley College, Lancaster, California.
- B.S. - Business Administration + Accounting, Woodbury University, Los Angeles, California.
- MBA - Business Administration, Regis University, Denver, Colorado.
- Certified Public Accountant + California.
- Real Estate Broker + California.
- Commercial, instrument rated pilot.
- Married nearly 25 years to the former Tonja Williamson.
- Three daughters.
- Past President of the Southeast Kern Board of REALTORS®.
- Former mayor City of California City, CA
- Member + American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member + California Society of Certified Public Accountants (Bakersfield Chapter).
- Member + National Association of Realtors.
- Member + California Association of Realtors.
- Member + Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA).
- Former Member - California City Citizens Advisory Committee.
- Volunteer tax consultant to low income elderly and military personnel returning from war zones.
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
June 2010 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: May 5, 2010 09:34
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.