Results as of Jun 29 4:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22894/22894)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Civil Rights Attorney
- Lifelong grass roots activist for social justice
- 30 years of litigation experience as civil rights attorney
- Elected to County Council of San Diego County Green Party
- Worked on 2000 and 2004 Ralph Nader Presidential Campaign
- For clean, publicly funded elections
- For a more representative democracy
- Crack down on corporate crime
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- As the state's chief elections officer, administers
and enforces election laws and keeps records of all
campaign and lobbyist disclosure statements required
under the Political Reform Act.
- Files official documents relating to corporations,
trademarks, the Uniform Commercial Code, notaries
public, and limited partnerships.
- Collects and preserves historically valuable papers
and artifacts in the California State Archives.
- Serves as an ex-officio member of the California
State World Trade Commission.
Secretary of State
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 20, 2010 21:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.