Results as of Jun 29 4:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22894/22894)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
William John "Bill" Balderston
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Teacher/Union Organizer
- BA - Brown University, 1969
- executive board-Oak.Educ.Assoc 1993-2007
- steering committee-Labor 4 P&J 2006-2010
- steering committee-East Bay Sanctuary Covenant 1986-2010
- steering committee-Vote Health 2010
- classroom teacher-Oakland, 1985-2007
- single-payer health care
- regulating and/or government control of all corporations, as regards profit-rate and taxation
- ending wars of occupation
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- Oversees and directs all functions of the Department of
- Licenses, regulates, and examines insurance companies.
- Answers public questions and complaints regarding the
- Enforces the laws of the California Insurance Code and
adopts regulations to implement the laws.
Secretary of State
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 20, 2010 21:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.