(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Esiquio Ramos Uballe
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: University Associate Dean
- Community Advocate
- Extensive experience in educational advocacy
- Administrative experience in policy and budget management
- Trained in mediation and conflict resolution
- Board Chair of Rosie's Garage After School Tutoring Program in La Habra
- Board Treasurer of Kindercaminata, an Orange County program preparing Kindergarteners for higher education
- #1 Break through the California LOGJAM! California needs a majority vote (50% + 1) for the budget.
- #2: Rebuild California's Dream!The people of California deserve a government that supports their hard work and shares their hopes for the future.
- # 3: Protect California's Future: Stop furloughing our children's future! Our children must have access to a free, appropriate education.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.