(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/City Councilmember
- Adjunct Professor of Political Science at Rio Hondo College
- Former Member, Rowland Unified School District Board of Education
Alfonso "Al" Contreras
- Restoring the economy by creating new jobs and helping small businesses
- Enacting fair, responsible, and balanced state budgets
- Investing in K-12 Education and Higher Education
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Compliance Manager/Boardmember
- President, Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District + a water wholesaler whose District covers all of the 57th District
- Former Member and Chair, 57th Assembly District
- Member and Fundraiser, Mid Valley Democratic Club
- Founder and President, Baldwin Park Sister Cities
- Member, USA / Mexico Sister Cities
- Past Board Member, San Gabriel Valley Water Quality Authority Board
- Jobs + Bring federal monies NOW + Speed the flow of federal funds.
- Education + Career Technical Education (CTE) + Junior College Training.
- Housing + Foster the American Dream + Restructure financing + Reduce foreclosures.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.