(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Certified Financial Plannerô
- Stockbroker, Real Estate Broker, Insurance Agent, Businessman
- Former Neighborhood Council President (2006-2010)
- Born and Raised in the 40th State Assembly District
- Community Volunteer, Chamber of Commerce Board Member and 4-H Leader for over 30 years
- Appointed by Governor Schwarzenegger to Valley Fair Board
- B.S. Business Administration - Finance and Real Estate, Cal State Northridge
- Advocate For Fiscal Restraint, Budget and Pension Reform to Fix California's Financial Problems
- Create Incentives to Promote Job Creation and Reduce Taxes, Fees and Regulation to Keep Businesses in California
- Protect Consumers and Seniors From Fraud and Misrepresentation From Investment and Insurance Scams
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.