(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Naval Officer
- Former Speechwriter, Governor Pete Wilson
- 3rd Generation Naval Officer & Afghanistan Veteran
- Successful Business Owner
- Former Deputy District Attorney
- Adjunct Professor of Public Policy, California Lutheran University
- B.A. History, UC Davis J.D., UOP McGeorge School of Law
Robert W. Howell
- Strongly Support Budget Reform to End Runaway Spending
- A Successful Small Business Owner Who Understands the Challenges of Being a Job-Creator
- Reduce Education Bureaucracy and Get more Money and Decision-Making Back Into Classrooms
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- Former High School Teacher for LAUSD
- BA Degree from Cal State Northridge
- Law Degree from Ventura College of Law
- Assistant Scoutmaster for Boy Scouts of America
- Elders Quorum President in his Church.
- Father of three wonderful children
- I will NEVER support a tax increase for any reason!
- I am Pro-Life and will always stand for traditional marriage.
- I will oppose excessive government regulation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.