Results as of Jun 29 4:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (6072/6072)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mary Lou Finley
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Special Education Assistant
- BA Psychology 1966
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society member
- Kappa Phi Kappa Honor Society member
- current employee San Diego Unified School District
- Many years in the fields of education and social work
- grass-roots activist
- Lowering the taxes of working class Californians
- Raising the taxes of the wealthiest Californians and big corporations
- Ending the pro big business bias of the Board of Equalization.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Board of Equalization
Campaign Finance Data
- Serves on the Board of Equalization, California's elected tax
commission, a body that:
- Oversees the administration of over two dozen tax and fee
programs including sales and use, cigarette and tobacco,
alcohol and fuels tax.
- Serves as the appellate body for California income and
franchise tax cases.
- Oversees the administration of property tax statewide.
Secretary of State
Google News Search
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 20, 2010 21:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.