Runoff Election 11/2/2010
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired San Mateo County Sheriff
- President of Sequoia Healthcare District
- Stabilizing the county budget
- Access to quality healthcare for all
- Working for quality education for our children
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
John J. "Jack" Hickey
- Leadership for Change
- Transparent and Accountable County Government
- Children and Communities
- Occupation: Member, Sequoia Healthcare District Board of Directors
- Taxpayer's Advocate 1964-2010+
- Inventor, 28 Patents
- Laser Scientist, Optics Technology, Inc. circa 1969
- Proprietor, Nano-Optronics 1969-1979
- Author, Performance Voucher Initiative 1979/80
- Property Tax Credits to provide choice in education
- Phase-out government programs which compete with "charity".
- Revenue producing recreational land use to support "open space"
- Occupation: City Council Member
- 17 years, San Mateo County Small Business Owner
- 2005 Mayor, City of San Carlos
- 2005 Chair, Belmont San Carlos Fire Department (County Hazmat)
- 2009 Chair, County (C/CAG) Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Member, County (C/CAG) Airport Land Use Commission
- Member, County (C/CAG) Congestion Management Program & Environmental Committee
Michael G. Stogner
- CONSOLIDATE Services
- OPEN Government
- REDUCE Government Spending
- Occupation: Parent
- 10 Years volunteer victims advocate
- 27 years in the Real Estate Industry
- Graduate of Carlmont High School 1968
- I promise to put back meaning into the title \"Supervisor\". I promise to use the power of inquiry that the Board of Supervisors has to actively engag
- I pledge to pursue pension reform in San Mateo County.
- Have the District Attorney's office start prosecuting fraud and perjury case in Family Law Courts.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Interview with San Francisco Examiner
- Televised on PenTV (Channel 26)
Saturday, 29 May at 8 pm
Sunday, 30 May at 8 pm
Monday, 31 May at 3 pm
- Televised Forum
- Wednesday, 28 April 2010
7:30 - 9 pm
Seton Coastside Medical Center, Fireside Room
600 Marine Blvd., Moss Beach
- Park in upper parking lot
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.