This information is provided by the candidate
Successfully manage and supervise 3 attorneys and 6 office staff. Practice specializing in Family Law; includes real estate transactions, business valuation, psychological evaluations, interstate jurisdiction disputes, International Hague custody disputes, interpretation of laws, and regulations. Extensive trial experience.
- Senior Attorney & Owner: 940 "C" Street, San Diego, CA. (1986 to present).
Successfully analyzed, planned and coordinated the defense of large, complex, multi-million dollar, multi-national patent electronic litigation lawsuit.
- Patent Litigation Attorney/Coordinator: Brown, Martin, & Haller San Diego, CA (1986)
US. Army: Tour of active duty. Operation Iraqi Freedom. Rank: Colonel (2004-2006)
Successfully analyze and coordinate the program of fielding of the US Police Transition (Assistance) Teams to police stations throughout Iraq.
- Iraqi Police Program Planner & Coordinator: Baghdad, Iraq. (Oct 2005- Feb 2006).
Trained, managed and supervised 7 field grade officers. Successfully planned and coordinated the training, equipping & construction for the Iraqi Police Service resulting in the training of 40,000 police, distribution of over $ 150 M of equipment and construction/ upgrade of 50 police stations.
- Iraqi Police Development Program Director: Baghdad, Iraq (Dec 2004-Sep 2005).
US. Army Reserves
Senior police officer for the Army Reserve region of CA-AZ-NV. Successfully coordinated all anti-terrorism and force protection during and after 9/11; helped set new standards for the Army Reserve.
- Senior Regional Law Enforcement Officer: Los Alamitos, CA (Sep 2000-Sep 2002).
GENERAL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
US. Army Reserves. Present Rank: Colonel. (1981 to 2008).
Successful completed variety of executive & command, logistics & personnel assignments.
- Management and Staff Assignments: Army Reserve Centers in San Diego, Bell & Pendleton, CA.
US. Army: Tours of active duty after graduating from West Point. (1976 - 1981)
- Public Relations Officer: Nuremberg, Germany (1980)
- Troop Unit Line Officer: Schwabach, Germany (1978 - 1979)
- Heads of State Briefing Officer: Supreme HQs, U.S. Army Europe, Heidelberg, Germany (1977).
Legal Continuing Education: over 1000+ credit hours (1985 to present).
Senior Military Management & Leadership School (1993) & Naval War College Diploma (2008)
University of Southern. California, Los Angeles, Masters in System Mgmt. (1985).
University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude (1984).
Admitted to California Bar, (1985).
U.S. Military Academy, West Point, N.Y., BS Engineering (1976).
Languages: French, fluent; German, proficient; Spanish, intermediate; United Nations Translator (1971)