Runoff Election 11/2/2010
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Legal Reform Advocate
- Bachelors, California State University, Northridge
- Masters, University of Denver
- Founded Natural Foods Company
- Regional Director, Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse
- Reform the Pension System and Balance the Budget
- Preserve and Protect Quality of Life in Our Neighborhoods
- Keep Our Roads Clean, Safe, and Maintained
- Occupation: Deputy Attorney General
- Former State Assembly Member (1996-2002)
- JD, cum laude, University of San Diego School of Law
- BA, San Diego State University
- Adjunct Professor, University of San Diego
- Reform the pension
- More and better jobs for San Diego
- Maintain our infrastructure
- Occupation: Council Chief of Staff
- M.A. Loma Linda University
- J.D. California Western School of Law
- Pension & Financial Reform
- Public Safety & Neighborhood Services
- Open & Accountable Government
- Occupation: Paralegal-Retired Physicians Assistant
- Twenty three-year resident of the Sixth Council District and voice in the community.
- National Conflict Resolution Center volunteer Mediator and Rape Victim Advocate.
- Member of the San Diego County Blue Star Mothers as the proud mother of an F-18 fighter pilot.
- 18 years of medical experience as a Physicians Assistant treating low-income families.
- Experienced small business owner and Presently working as a paralegal for a San Diego based Law Practice.
- Chairperson of the San Diego Navy JROTC Scholarship Fund INC. and President of the San Diego Vietnamese-American Memorial Association.
- Make Job creation and Police/Firefighters our TOP priority.
- Improve our City streets and roads.
- Focus on restoring accountability to city government.
- Occupation: Electrical Sales
- Former Clairemont Town Council Board Member
- President, North City Youth Baseball League in Clairemont
- B.A. International Relations & B.A. Latin American Studies from Chico State University
- Served 5 years in U.S. Army as Mandarin Chinese Linguist
- Reform of San Diego City Employee's Pension System
- Limit city spending by implementing Managed Competition program
- Support Advanced Water Treatment program at city's water reclamation plants
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City of San Diego Website
San Diego Union-Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.