If Recall Succeeds
(One of the following candidates will be elected only if the recall
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman
- 34 year Poway resident
- Former Chair Poway Redevelopment Advisory Committee
- Former Director Poway Chamber of Commerce
- Former President Poway Girls Softball League
- Twice Construction Chair of Poway High School Grad Nite
- BS in Business Management from SDSU, with high honors and academic distinction
- To reverse the City's anti-business reputation to maintain a strong economic base and to nurture the City's tax base.
- To establish simplified water rates that meet the region's conservation goals without unfairly penalizing large families, large lot owners and HOA's.
- To support youth sports and activities. Extra cirricular activities for our youth make Poway a family friendly City
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Founder & Chairman of the Recall Rexford effort
- Longtime Community Volunteer
- Former Board of Directors - Crime Stoppers
- Former SDPD Reserve Police Officer
- Fairness in water rates
- Keeping youth safe from alcohol, drugs and predators
- Promoting small and large Poway businesses so we can maintain quality of life.
- Occupation: Business Owner/Engineer
- Master of Science, Electrical Engineering
- Bring civility back to the council.
- Develop the vision for Poway's next thirty years.
- Revitalize Poway Road
- Occupation: Retired Finance Manager
- BS Loyola of LA
- 30 years experience with TRW and SAIC
- Financial Stability
- Responsible Growth
- Vision for Poway Road
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Chairman of Poway Midland Railroad
- American Legion Member
- U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
- Poway Chamber of Commerce
- Keep Poway the City in the Country!
- Stand up for Ethics on the Poway City Council!
- Work towards Water Solutions for the City of Poway!
- Occupation: Educator
- Master of Business Administration
- Program Manager
- Director of Academic Administration
- Distinguished Faculty Member
- Maintaining a Balanced Budget
- Bringing new Businesses into Poway
- Continuously improving city services and processes
- Occupation: Retired Businessman
- Retired United States Navy
- AA in Business
- Retired Income Tax Preparer
- Poway Redevelopment and Housing Advisory Committee from 1994to 1998
- Served two years on the Poway Budget Review Committee
- Community vounteer
- I am opposed to any increase density in Poway
- I support Poway's General Plan and Proposition FF
- I am for TERM LIMITS for Poway's City Council Members
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City of Poway Website
San Diego Union-Tribune
North County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.