(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Julian W. Bailey
- Occupation: Superior Court Commissioner
- Cal State Long Beach, degree in Law Enforcement
- Southwestern University, Law Degree
- Special Counsel, California State Senate Select Committee on the Investigation of Gasoline and Diesel Pricing
- Member, State Judicial Council (appointed by Chief Justice
- Occupation: Juvenile Court Referee in the Superior Court
- Rated "Highly Qualified" by Orange County Bar Association (highest possible rating)
- Former Orange County Deputy District Attorney
- UCLA Law School 1974; Admitted to State Bar 1974
- BA, Economics, UCLA 1971
- 35 year Orange County resident; married 35 years; three children
- 35 years prosecuting, hearing, trying cases in Orange County
- To protect public safety and victims' rights
- To preside fairly and patiently so all parties know their voices are heard
- To administer justice in a fair and ethical manner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.