This is an archive of a past election.|
See http://www.smartvoter.org/pa/state/ for current information.
|Political Philosophy for Chet Beiler|
We can grow the government or we can grow the economy. We cannot do both.
Chet Beiler will fight to reform Harrisburg. He will endeavor to bring transparency, responsibility, and a higher level of integrity and confidence to every state department, division, agency and program.
Nine reasons why Chet Beiler is the clear choice for every Pennsylvanian:
1. A History of Efficiency - Nearly 20 years ago, Chet founded a business in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. It has grown into a highly successful company with a national presence because of his leadership and ability to maximize efficiency while reducing expenditures. He will do the same for our state government.
2. An Independent Voice - Chet is not a career politician. He is a citizen who desires a state government that is held more accountable to the people. He will bring a fresh perspective to the way our state government operates. Chet is not beholden to special interests or political influence. His number one priority is to eliminate wasteful state government spending.
3. A Family Man who understands tax burdens - Because Chet is a business owner, and a family man, he sees taxes from all angles. He understands that each tax dollar received by Harrisburg was first earned through the hard work of the people of Pennsylvania. His respect for your efforts drives him to work that much harder to make sure your tax dollars are spent correctly.
4. A True Fiscal Conservative - Chet believes the government should SPEND LESS than it takes in. He knows the government should take in as little as possible from WE THE PEOPLE because we know how to spend our money better than the government does.
5. A Defender of the Second Amendment - Chet is a life member of the NRA who understands the right to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS is a freedom guaranteed by the Constitution.
6. A Protector of the Unborn - Chet believes all human life is a gift from our Creator, that it has value, and must be protected from those who would do it harm.
7. An Advocate of Freedom in Education - Parents have been ordained with the responsibility of raising their children, and Chet believes it is the parent, not the government, who should choose how their child is to be educated.
8. A Champion of Traditional Marriage - Chet and his wife, Sharon, believe marriage is a life-long commitment between one man and one woman.
9. An Understanding of our Heritage - Chet believes our nation has been and will continue to be blessed if we are faithful to our Judeo-Christian heritage and principles.
Read more about my vision for Pennsylvania at my website: http://www.VoteChet.com.
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
May 2010 Home (Ballot Lookup) || About Smart Voter