League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
State of Ohio (Clermont, Brown, Adams, Hamilton, Pike, Warren, Scioto Counties)
May 4, 2010 Election
US Representative; District 2; Democratic Party Voter Information
2 Year Term.
To represent the people of Ohio, their district and the United States in dealing with matters of national and international importance. The general welfare should be a prime concern.
You can vote in this contest only if registered in,
or when voting, change affiliation to the Democratic party.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Surya "Chili" Yalamanchili
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Executive
- Procter & Gamble Brand Manager
- LinkedIn - Director of Marketing
- Worked full-time during college to help pay tuition
- Started Internet company at 15
- Rutgers University - BS - Finance; Psychology (honors)
David H. Krikorian
- Rebuild our manufacturing base to bring back jobs to Ohio
- Real campaign finance reform so Washington answers to the people again
- True Wall Street regulation so taxpayers don't have to pay for bankers billion dollar bonuses ever again
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Owner & Entrepreneur
- Founder & Managing Partner, Parody Productions LLC
- Founder & Managing Partner, DataSuites LLC
- VP & General Manager Broadwing/Cincinnati Bell
- Masters in Business Admin, University of Cincinnati
- Financial Analyst, Fidelity Investments
- BS In Economics/Finance, Bentley College
- Economic Security and Financial integrity of our Country
- Civil liberties and defending our Constitution
- Cleaning up the corruption and greed in Washington
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: June 4, 2010 10:19 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.