(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Daniel J. Donnellon
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Trial Attorney
- Over 20 years in active trial litigation
- Adjunct Professor Univ. of Cinti. College of Law
- Published Author of Legal Text
- twice named to list "Ohio's Top Lawyers"
- Juvenile Magistrate City of Deer Park
Tracie M. Hunter
- Rehabilitation over Incarceration
- Keep Juvenile offenders in School and School Activities
- Treat the problems that result in Abuse or Neglect of Children
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Lawyer 17 years
- I have represented youth and adults in criminal and civil legal matters.
- I served Pro Kids as an Attorney Guardian Ad Litem.
- I am the Senior Pastor of the Western Hills Brethren In Christ Church.
- I pioneered the oldest urban inspirational radio station in Cincinnati.
- I received the YMCA Character award.
- I am on the Board of the Cincinnati Human Relations Commission.
- Rehabilitation- Implement training components designed to eliminate destructive behavior.
- Education-Implement educational components leading to increased graduation rates and lower repeat offender rates.
- Application-Implement sentencing components leading to successful reentry into the school, workforce and community.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: June 4, 2010 10:19 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.