Final results. One winner from each party goes to runoff on 6/8/2010
(Vote for 1)
Candidates: to post info on this page, send an e-mail to email@example.com and INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/Attorney
- Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude
- Former District Director, Congressman Brad Sherman
- Represented homeowners groups pro bono
- Attended local schools
- Fixing the budget with commonsense solutions like cutting wasteful spending and closing unfair special-interest loopholes.
- Adequately funding education.
- Returning ethics and good-government principles to Sacramento.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Owner of Penta Resources, Inc.
- National Federation of Independent Business board
- Glendale Educational Foundation Advisory board
- Burbank Chamber of Commerce board
- Vice chair of the Burbank Healthcare Foundation board
- Burbank Rotary Club board
Nayiri K. Nahabedian
- Growing Main Street
- Less Regulation
- Better Education
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Faculty Member - CSULA School of Social Work
- Bachelors' Degree in Psychology from UCLA
- Masters from UCLA's School of Public Policy and Social Research
- Member of the Commission on the Status of Women for the City of Glendale
- Board Member, Glendale Unified School District Board of Education
- Bring jobs back to Southern California
- Fully fund our public school system
- Reform our dysfunctional budget process
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District 43 Map & Statistics
- Wednesday, March 24, 2010
time: 7:00 p.m.
location: Burbank City Council Chambers,
275 East Olive Ave., Burbank
conducted by: League of Women Voters of
video: live broadcast and frequent re-broadcast on Burbank TV
submit questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.