Runoff Election 6/8/2010
(Vote for 1)
Candidates: to post info on this page, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jeffrey A. Kellogg
Luukia A. Smith
- Occupation: Boardmember/Businessman
- Occupation: Accounting Technician
- President, El Camino Classified Employees (ECCE), Local 6142
Timothy W. Tucker
- Allocate our education funds in the most effective manner possible.
- Bring all the negotiating parties to the table.
- Plan strategically through the economic downturn.
- Occupation: Educator
- BS History/ Sociology/minor Psychology, Northeastern Illinois University
- MA Education, DePaul University
- GATE, Gifted and Talented Student teacher 9 years
- Superintendent Advisory Committee member
- Former Democratic Committeeman
- To provide the most effective administration of educational assests for the community.
- To continue providing high quality educational/professional development opportunities for all collar colors.
- To recognize, publicize, and support the exemplary educators and staff that provide this critical service to our community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Long Beach Community College District
- Trustee Area Map
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.