(Vote for 1)
Candidates: to post info on this page, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: City Attorney/City Prosecutor
- 10 years experience as a city prosecutor
- Former Deputy City Prosecutor, Long Beach
- Served as Long Beach's 1st Community Prosecutor
- Member, Long Beach Ethics Task Force
- J.D., With Distinction, McGeorge School of Law
- B.A., Political Science, UC Santa Barbara
- MAXIMUM SENTENCES for violent criminals, sex offenders, and drug dealers.
- Make LONG BEACH SCHOOLS the safest in the country.
- PROTECT our quality of life by taking back high crime neighborhoods and prosecuting slumlords.
- Occupation: Long Beach Assistant City Prosecutor
- 20 Years of Legal Leadership in Long Beach Courts
- Highest Appointed City Prosecutor in Long Beach: Knows the Job; Knows the Courts; Ready to Lead on First Day in Office
- Past President, Long Beach Bar Association and Long Beach Barristers
- 24 Years Service U.S. Army and California Army National Guard Officer, Lt. Colonel; Served Overseas in "War on Terror."
- Experience in Military Law Enforcement and Corrections; Instructor for New Recruits at Long Beach Police Academy
- Rated by Prestigious Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Peer Review at Highest Rating: "AV" (Preeminent Skills; Highly-Ethical)
- Focus on Prevention of Violent Crimes by Using Gang Injunctions to Stop Gangs from Forming and Terrorizing Our Neighborhoods
- Implement Manditory Jail Sentences for Registered Sex Offenders Who Fail to Update Registration
- Start a "Homeless Court" to Help Homeless off the Streets and Use Code Enforcement to Focus on Quality of Life Safety Issues and Garage Conversions
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Citywide Candidates Forum
- City of Long Beach
News and Analysis
- Wednesday, March 10, 2010
time: 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
place: The Grand, 4101 E. Willow St., Long Beach, CA 90815
co-sponsors: League of Women Voters Long Beach Area, Junior League of Long Beach
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.