Results as of Dec 29 3:13pm
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Yolanda L.M. Booker
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Senior Administrative Assistant
- B.A. in English
- President, Maryland State Teacher's Association Staff Organization (elected 2 terms)
- Vice-President (MSTASO)
- Co-facilitator of MSTA's Professional Development and Training
- 10 years experience as a Parent Advocate for Special Education students sponsored by Baltimore City Public Schools
Brian G. Lock
- Building educational achievement together for the betterment of All children in Delaware County
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:14 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.