(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Springfield Township Trustee
- President of Springfield Township Board of Trustees
- Vice-President of the Hamilton County Township Association
- Township representative on the Hamilton Co. Stomwater Oversight Board
- Partner in law firm of Honerlaw & Honerlaw Co. LPA
- Juris Doctor - Capital University
- BA - Political Science - Kenyon College
- Provide economic stability for Springfield Township
- Revitalize and improve our neighborhoods and business districts
- Improve communication with our residents and business owners
- Occupation: Business Owner, Springfield Township Trustee
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Cincinnati
- Member Hamilton County SCIP Integrating Committee
- Member of Hamilton County & Ohio Township Association
- Past Chairman Ohio Public Works Small Government Commission
- Past Member Hamilton County Terrorism Preparedness Advisory Team (TPAT)
- 29 years experience as a commissioned law enforcement officer
- Financial Stability
- Neighborhood Stabilization and Redevelopment
- Implementation of improved, less expensive, communication tools/methods
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Marketing Manager CCOEC LLC
- State Executive Committee - 3rd Term
- Environmental Studies Certification U.C.
- League of Women Voters of Cincinnati
- Hamilton County Democratic Central Committee
- Flying Pig Marathon
- Property Upkeep
- Work The Plan
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.