(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Trustee
- University of Cincinnati, Associates Degree in Marketing
- Maintaining low taxes for our residents
- Halting the decline of Green Township's older neighborhoods
- Promoting quality development
- Occupation: Green Township Trustee
- Graduate-Oak Hills High School
- Graduate-Ohio University
- UC Foundation Director Corporation Relations
- Efficient Government with Fair Taxes
- Strong Security
- Family Friendly Community Recreation
- Occupation: Systems Architect-Instructor
- Life-long resident of Green Township
- Former teacher-Oak Hills School District
- Retired nuclear engineering consultant
- Independent registered Democrat (2008 Primary)
- Founder/owner zipcogent.com
- Armed Forces Veteran
- Protection of homeowner property rights
- Township home rule
- Fiscal conservatism
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:11 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.