(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Dennis P. Deters
- Occupation: Attorney at Law
- BA, English/Governement, University of Notre Dame
- JD, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Small Business Owner, Haughey and Deters
- 2009 Superlawyer, Rising Star Attorney
Jeffrey F. "Jeff" Ritter
- Maintain highest level of public safety services in the township--police/fire/ems
- Fiscal Conservative Philosophy
- Strike fair balance between conserving our neighborhoods and development
- Occupation: Sr. Director, IT Resource Mgt. & Planning, Convergys Corp.
- Colerain Township Trustee, 2006-Present
- Corporate Finance, 1986-2007 (Arthur Andersen & Co, Ohio River Co., Convergys)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), Univ. of Cincinnati, 1986
Thomas J. Hart
- Maintain public safety and quality of life in our neighborhoods
- Improve economic development and enhance the environment for business in Colerain to flourish
- Keep property taxes as low as possible
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.