(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Albert F. "Al" Peter
- Occupation: Retired CEO, current township trustee
- Former CEO & Chairman - SDRC ($400M public software company)
- Long time resident of Anderson Township
- Graduated from Anderson High School
- Married - Jeanie Peter
- Four children, all Turpin High graduates
- Three wonderful grandchildren
Michael "Mike" Paolucci
- Fiscal responsibility - Keep the cost of local government as low as possible, while delivering necessary services.
- Provide the best services in fire/EMS, police, road maintenance
- Preserve and enhance property values and quality of life
- Occupation: Lawyer
- BS - Computer Science
- BA - Business Marketing
- Juris Doctor
- Patent Attorney
- Real Estate Developer
Peggy D. Reis
- Smart Growth
- Vision for the Future
- Occupation: Anderson Townshiip Trustee
- Hughes High School, University of Cincinnati
- Recepient of Anderson Hills Womens Club Outstanding Woman Award
- Recepient of Cincinnati Women's Political Caucus Outstanding Achievement Award
- Appointed by Senator Richard H. Finan as a member of the Ohio Public Works Commission
- Appointed by Govenor George Voinovich to the State and Local Government Commission. Reappointed by Govenor Robert Taft.
- Accepted for membership as the first female member of the Cincinnati Stock and Bond Club
Kevin P. O'Brien
- Keeping taxes low.
- Protecting property values.
- Promoting economic development.
- Occupation: Financial Professional
- Anderson High School
- BBA - Finance, University of Cincinnati
- Married to Barbara, 3 children & 2 dogs
- Board Member - Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member - UCATS & UC College of Nursing
- Member - Anderson Township Comprehensive Plan
Gregory D "Greg" Delev
- Fiscal Responsibility / Leadership with Integrity
- Enhance Anderson's business tax base in the ANCOR area
- Fresh Energy to re-invigorate the Board of Trustees
- Occupation: Attorney
- BS. The Ohio State University; JD Universtiy of Toledo
- Attorney Delev & Williasm, LLC
- Capt. U.S. Infantry (Ohio National Guard)
- Soccer Coach SCSA
- Special Counsel to the Ohio Attorney General
- Super Lawyer 2007
- Keeping Anderson Safe, Keeping Property Values Up
- Government Structure, taxes, spending
- Create Shopping District
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- The League of Women Voters Trustees Debate rebroadcast schedule: Wednesdays 4 p.m., Thursdays 3 p.m., Fridays 1 p.m., Saturdays 4 p.m. Until Election Day. Available on Channel 8 (cable box) or 15 (cable ready), Time-Warner On-Demand channels 411 and/or 412.
Google News Search
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.