(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jean A. Staubach
- Occupation: Safety Specialist, Kendle International
- 12-year Sycamore Board member (1998-present)
- 22 year Sycamore resident, parent of 4 Sycamore graduates
- BS Biology, University of Dayton
- Implement progressive approaches to education that promote rigor and relevance for all students
- Provide responsible management of resources
- Promote two-way communication with community
- Sycamore Schools Board Member (2005-present), Board Vice President - 2009
- Procter and Gamble Manager (1984-2002), various assignments both domestically and abroad
- Relevant experiences in Human Resources, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Logistics/Transportation including union relations
- Experience leading large groups of people through changing business situations and managing in times of both downsizing and financial crises
- Mother of two Sycamore Students (grades 7 and 9)
- BS Electrical Engineering, Kansas State University
John W. Mercurio
- Maintain excellent educational quality.
- Improve cost effectiveness in our operations.
- Improve communications with the community.
- Occupation: Engineering Consultant
- Member, Sycamore Schools' Planning Commission (six years)
- Member, Sycamore Schools' Levy Renewal Committee
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering, UC
- Master's in Environmental Engineering, UC
- Independent Businessman (Engineering Consultant)
- Father of five young children
- Academics: ensure the long-term excellence of Sycamore schools
- Finances: make sure all taxpayers receive the greatest value for their investment
- Communication: create greater engagement among diverse segments of our community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.