(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Karl J. Grafe
- Occupation: Attorney
- BA, University of Cincinnati
- JD, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- 1978 Indian Hill Graduate
Kim Martin Lewis
- Fiscal responsibility
- Focus on preparing students for college
- Maintain district academic excellence
- Occupation: Attorney
- Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl
- Chair of Business Restructuring and Reorganization Practice Group
- BS Ball State University 1984
- JD Southwestern University School of Law 1987
- Maintain academic excellence and strength of extracurricular activities
- Maintain fiscal responsibility as revenues decrease during these difficult economic times
- Be a good steward of taxpayer dollars
- Occupation: Full Time Housewife, Parent, Board Member, Volunteer
- B.Sc. University of Waterloo 1978
- M.Sc.(Pl) University of Toronto 1984
- Current Board Member Indian Hill Schools
- Curriculum, Instruction, Technology Committee Chairperson
- Communications Committee Chairperson
- Finance Committee Member for Co-op Development
- Develop each student's potential through Whole child development
- Preparedness for higher education
- Maximize utilization of resources for maximizing student potential
- Occupation: Professor and Head, Department of Economics, UC
- Education: PhD, Economics, Indiana University (1987)
- Background in higher education, education administration, public finance and economics of human resources
- Member, Indian Hill School District Interview Committee to help select new Elementary School Principal
- Member, Board of Trustees, Talbert House
- Past Member, Board of Directors, The Indian Hill Club
- District resident since 1998, with 2 children at the School District
- Ensure readiness for college and the global economy by continuing to improve districts curriculum, standards and assessments.
- Motivate and support students to meet high expectations by addressing their unique needs.
- Ensure fiscal prudence and link school funding to improved effectiveness and district ratings.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.