(Vote for 7)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Homemaker
- B.S.B.A. in Marketing (Ohio State University)
- M.B.A. in International Business (Xavier University)
- Currently serving on Wyoming City Council
- Currently serving on Finance Committee
- Chair of Streets and Roads Committee
- Currently serving on Economic Development Commission
Walter W. Cordes, II
- Emphasize continued sound fiscal management
- Continue researching economic development opportunities in Wyoming and surrounding communities
- Focus on infrastructure improvements and maintenance in a fiscally responsible manner
- Occupation: Village Administrator
- BS degree Criminal Justice, UC '87
- AS degree Police Science, UC '75
- Wyoming H.S., Class '73
Barry S. Porter
- Work to complete Wyoming's 2007 Master Plan projects.
- Efficient operations and excellent services
- Listen to residents, communicate with them, and act accordingly
- Occupation: Retired Financial Executive (CFO)
- BA degree Major Economics + Denison University
- MBA + Finance + University of Cincinnati
- 25 years as a Council member
- Terms as Mayor & Vice Mayor,
- 1.I want to be a proper steward of the City's resources. I want to insure that each Tax's dollar is used efficiently and wisely. .
- 2. I want to ensure the citizens have a safe place to reside and the City maintains its exceptional fire, EMS and police departments.
- 3.I want to continue the appropriate care and maintenance of the City's infrastructure.
- Occupation: Exec. Sales V.P. ,Sibcy Cline Realtors
- Wyoming City Council Incumbent, also four previous terms (1982-90)
- Pres. Wyoming Woman's Club
- Past Pres: Wyoming Parent Student Association, Wyoming Junior Woman's Club,Wyoming Historical Society
- Chaired the achievement of "Village " Historic District on theNational Register
- Wyoming Citizen of the Year
- B.A., M.A., University of Cincinnati,Soc/Urban Planning
- Given the current economy my top priority is monitoring costs and looking for greater efficiencies while continuing superior services.
- Continuing 2007 Master Plan Implementation in line with budgetary constraints
- Improving communication with residents
- Occupation: Homemaker
- Bachelor of Arts Degree / University of South Florida
- Wyoming City Council-appointed 02/2007
- City Commitees: Law, Joint City School, Buildings & Equipment
- Wyoming PSA President-2005/2006
- Wyoming Citizen of the Year-2004
- Junior Woman's Club of Wyoming President1998/1999
- Continued focus on properly managing our tax dollars in a fiscally responsible manner without sacrificing necessary services.
- Maintain Wyoming's high standards of livability, safety and community services.
- Emphasis on continued improvement of our city infrastructure.
- Occupation: Chemical Engineer
- B Ch-E Georgia Tech
James T. O'Reilly
- Economic Development
- Surrounding Communities
- Occupation: Law professor
- OKI Regional Council of Govts, Exec. Com.
- First Suburbs Consortium, Treasurer
- Women Writing for (a) Change, Treasurer
- Ham.Cty.Law Library Board, Chairman
- J.D. University of Virginia
- Author of 40 books, teacher 29 years
- Preserve I-75 Galbraith exit despite state budget cuts
- Positive cooperation regionally to reduce costs of govt.
- As a former police officer, preserve safe community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Economic, and Rental property.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.