(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
- Occupation: Executive Director of The Springdale Chamber of Commerce
- 1983 Princeton High School Graduate
- Bachelors Degree in Business with a Major in Accounting, Miami University, Oxford, OH
- I currently serve a non paying council appointed position as the Vice Chairperson of The Charter Revision Committee.
- I also serve on the Board of Directors for Springdale Offering Support.
- In 2006 I served on the city's Bicentennial Committee
- Through my lifelong residency, I have devoted countless volunteer hours to various Springdale organizations.
- To serve the residents of the 2nd District as the best public servant possible.
- I would like to improve communication between you the resident and your district representative on council.
- I would also like to concentrate on ways to address declining property values, street improvements and ways to keep our neighborhoods safe.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Economic, and Rental property.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.