(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John T. Mumper
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Accountant
- BSBA, Xavier University, Accounting
- Former Councilman at Large
- Former Clerk of Council
- Former Council Ward Four
- Recent recipient of Purcell Marian's highest award for service to school and community: Praestans inter Omnes Award, that is "Outstanding Among All"
Todd L. (Tittle) Tittle
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Neighborhood Safety
- Street repair
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Regional Systems Analyst
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Wright State University
- Employed by USA TODAY Newspaper as Regional Systems Analyst
- Provide for a Safer Norwood through support of Emergency Services & Community Involvement
- Offer a True Voice of Respect to the Residents of the City on Council Floor
- Development of a financial plan for the city, increase revenues to support city services, and implemement technology to improve city services.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Economic, and Rental property.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.