(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Donna M. Laake
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: RN, Injury Prevention Coordinator
- Retired Health Commissioner for Norwood Health Department
- Nursing degree from Northern Ky. University , RN for over 38 years
- Received "Distinguished Service Award" from Association of Ohio Health Commisssioners in 2008
- K of C "Citizen of the Year Award" in 2007; Norwood Athletic Boosters "Indian Award" in 2008
- Norwood Kiwanis "Woman of the Year" in 1994
- Norwood Tree Board; Norwood Business & Professional Women's Club; Norwood Moose
- Financial stability
- Improving city infrastructure
- Marketing of Norwood as great place to do business, work and live
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Economic, and Rental property.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:11 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.