(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Produce Clerk
- 16 years on Madeira City Council
- 4 years on Madeira City Planning Commission
- Madeira/Indian Hill Fire Department Board
- Mayor of Madeira
- Maintian the City's sound financial position while maintaining all services
- Continue an agresive street maintinace program
- Continue to improve park and recreational facilities
- Occupation: Firefighter
- Bachelor of Science, Wilmington College
- Madeira-Indian Hill Fire Board
- Reduce Tax Burden
- Keep Madeira a safe place to raise family
- Keep adding sidewalks
- Occupation: Director Client Development
- Chairman, Madeira Recreation & Parks Board
- Backyard Builders for Madeira City Schools
- Elder, Madeira-Silerwood Presbyterian Church
- Former Youth Soccer Coach
- Stockholder, Hixson Architecture Engineering Interiors
- Reduce the tax burden on Madeira citizens
- Maintain and improve the streets and sidewalks and extend sidewalks into downtown.
- Improve Madeira's parks and recreational offerings
- Occupation: Retired Marketing Manager
- BSIM, MBA
- current Madeira City Council
- current Madeira Planning Commission
- elder, Presbyterian church
Sara L. Jacobs
- Increase business in the central business district
- Continue to provide a safe city and services at no extra cost
- Improve roads and sidewalks with no new taxes
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
- Occupation: Vice President, Real Estate - Frisch's Restaurants, Inc.
- MBA, University of Washington
- BFA, University of Cincinnati
- Planning Commissioner, City of Madeira 2005-2008
Mark D Culp
- Transparent and Accountable Government
- Progressive Planning and Economic Development
- Prudent Budgeting and Spending, create a Strategic Plan for city
- Occupation: Senior Federal Auditor
- Bachelor's degree Business Management
- 1.Reduce taxes and work within the budget
- 2.Disciplined development of the Central Business District
- 3.Proactively measure and manage the will of the people.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Economic, and Rental property.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.