(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Bailiff to Judge Pat DeWine
- B.S., History - University of Cincinnati
- Attended Salmon P. Chase School of Law - Northern Kentucky University
- Member - St. Martin of Tours Parish
- Member - Cheviot Firemen's Association
- Member - Cheviot-Westwood Community Association
- Member - Ohio Association of Public Treasurers
Michael J. Murray
- Running an efficient and effective Treasurer's Office
- Introducing competition to control costs
- Safely investing City funds while achieving maximum returns
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Economic, and Rental property.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:11 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.