(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Ryan T. Zech
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: IT Support Analyst
- Ward 1 City Council Member since 2006
- Cheviot Clerk of Council from 2002 to 2006
- Graduate of Thomas More College with Bachelors in Business Administration
- Graduate of La Salle High School
- Graduate of Cheviot Citizen's Police Academy
- Board of Directors Member of the Cheviot-Westwood Community Association (CWCA)
Katherine Marie "Kate" Kinney
- Continue to address run-down properties within the City of Cheviot, while being fair to the owner.
- Work with all City Administration and City Council in a manner that places the interests of the City of Cheviot and it's voters first.
- Continue to improve the city's business district, including streetscape and promotion of the City and it's businesses.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Homemaker
- B.A. Psychology, University of Cincinnati
- 14 years of Volunteerism and Community Service
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Economic, and Rental property.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:11 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.