(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mark F. Weber
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney-At-Law
- Member, Blue Ash City Council since 2001, Vice Mayor since 2005
- Doctorate of Law, University of Cincinnati, 1978
- BS in Business, Miami University, 1975
- Graduate of St. Xavier High School, 1971
- Partner in Weber & Knapp Co., LPA
- President, New Foundation Savings Bank, Cincinnati
Carol L. Venn
- Providing unequaled services and amenities for the residents of Blue Ash
- Miantaining Blue Ash's outstanding financial position at a time when other cities are struggling
- Insuring Blue Ash retains its reputation as a progressive, innovative city
- Occupation: Senior Sales Coordinator
- BS in Business Administration - Central Michigan University
- Previously, Sycamore HS Band & Orchestra Fundraising Chairperson
- Elder-Montgomery Presbyterian Church
- USA Executive Team-Christian Marketplace Network
- Increased communications with the citizens of Blue Ash.
- Less crisis management.
- Maintain our Blue Ash Bicentennial Veterans Memorial.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Economic, and Rental property.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.