(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Executive Director - The Wellness Community
- Blue Ash City Council 1995 - current
- Vice Mayor 1997 - 2001 and Mayor 2001-2005
- MBA University of Illinois, BS - Cameron University, BS - Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
- Retired business executive - Jergens Company (1985 - 2003), Totes (1982-1985), Procter & Gamble (1979 - 1982)
- LTC (retired) U.S. Army Reserves (active 1972-1977, reserves 1977 - 1993)
John P. Dillon
- With construction of the new Blue Ash Recreation Center complete, move forward on other Issue 15 projects.
- Maintain Blue Ash's excellent financial condition in these tough economic times.
- Begin design work on the new Blue Ash Golf Course club house
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Telephone Splicer, Cincinnati Bell
- B.S., University of Cincinnati
- I will be a fair and IMPARTIAL LISTENER, both with constituents and fellow council members
- I will be a VOICE OF REASON, looking at all sides of an issue, considering others' opinions
- I will be TRANSPARENT, being open about current issues, in hopes of ending the widely-held belief that decisions are often made behind closed doors
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Economic, and Rental property.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.