(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Current City Council Representative, At Large
- 26 Years - P&G Business & Management experience
- Current Pres. - Blue Ash/Montgomery Rotary Club
- Past Chair of the Sycamore Schools Planning Commission
- Blue Ash - Past Planning Commission Member
- Blue Ash - Past Zoning Appeals Board Member
Lee E. Czerwonka
- Maintain Blue Ash as an outstanding place to live and work
- Preserve Blue Ash's excellent financial status
- Improve communications and community engagement
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Blue Ash Council Representative at Large
- Member - State of Ohio Auditor's Regional Advisory Board
- Chairman - Blue Ash Parks & Recreation Committee of Council
- Blue Ash Planning Commissioner, cpc 2002-2004
- Member of the Hamilton County Municipal League
- Member of the Blue Ash Civic League
- Continue to offer our residents and businesses amenities that improve the quality of life
- Focus on revitalizing our downtown businesss district
- Continue to focus on economic development for Blue Ash
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Lawyer
- University of Toledo College of Law, JD,1993
- American Graduate School of International Management, Masters of International Management, 1986
- Miami University, BA, 1979
Clayton Werden, III
- Force crucial decisions involving city affairs to be discussed in the open
- Be receptive to the voices of the residents and businesses
- Stop the flow of unnecessary expenditures on the "old boy" system currently in place
- Occupation: Electrical Contractor
- Protect, Preserve, & Promote the Veterans Memorial
- Revitalize Downtown Blue Ash
- Address the needs of neglected neighborhoods
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Economic, and Rental property.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.