(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Conservative, Democratic
- Occupation: District Attorney
- Former State Supreme and Westchester County Court Judge
- Served as Supervising Judge for 9th Judicial District
- Former Assistant District Attorney in Westchester
- Served as Chief of Naroctics while ADA
- Co-Chair, Justice Task Force on Wrongful Convictions
- NYS Juvenile Justice Advisory Group Member
- Promoting Public Safety
- Ensuring fairness in criminal prosecutions
- Upholding the highest standards of prosecutorial integrity
- Party: Republican
- Assistant District Attorney: Westchester County
- Assistant District Attorney: Queens County
- JD Harvard Law School
- MA/BA Unniversity of Pennsylvania
- White Plains Planning Board
- Law Professor: State Department Beijing, China
- End easy plea bargains
- Enhanced victims services
- Support for law enforcement
Anthony J. De Cintio, Jr.
- Party: Independence, Working Families
- Party: Right to Life
- Occupation: Attorney
- JD,Touro Law Center
- BA, Biology, SUNY at Purchase ,
- AAS, Respiratory Therapy Technology, WCC
- Stop corruption in government wherever possible
- Adhere to Constitutional protections, especially for the poor, uneducated, or minority groups
- Try to foster trust in our system, by acting fairly
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.