(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
William "Skip" Henderson
Henry C. Sanchez
- Occupation: Governing Board Member of the San Bruno Park School District
- Occupation: Physician/Professor
- Stanford University, B.S. 1978
- Keck USC School of Medicine, M.D. 1985
James R. Prescott
- Build upon and improve the educational experiences for all students including special needs, EL learners, and socioeconomically disadvantaged
- Develop fiscal strategies that will ensure financial stability in the school district
- Effective use of technologies in the classroom and among all the district schools
- Occupation: Incumbent
- BS Business Degree USF / Organizational Behavior
- Teaching Credential Saint Mary's College
- Appointed by City Council : San Bruno Citizens Crime Committee
- Past PTA President Crestmoor Elementary
- Past Member John Muir Site Council
- Past President Crestmoor Park Homeowners Association
Charles "Chuck" Zelnik, Jr.
- I want every San Bruno student to reach his potential and be successful in life.
- I believe in the complete education of the child, academics, arts, physical ed. and social skills.
- I want San Bruno Schools to be a source of pride and a model of excellence in public education.
- Occupation: Businessman
- Trustee for San Bruno Park School District just under 6 years
- 2 Term President of the San Bruno Park School District Board
- Former PTA President at Crestmoor & Portola Elementary Schools
- Past Committe Member of Emergency Preparedness & Park & Recreation Committees - City of San Bruno
- Volunteer Coach / Paid Coach at the high school level
- Numerous committees - San Bruno Park School District
Maria N. Araujo
- Develop and implement district reconfiguration, complete with the building of a new state of the art middle school with Industrial and Fine Arts.
- Fiscal solvency in order to continue to provide a quality education for students and quality work environment / compensation for teachers and staff.
- Implement appropriate changes to raise the state rankings and scores of the schools.
- Occupation: Food Server
- School Volunteer
- Spend money in the classroom, not on administrative staff
- Improve academic programs at all levels
- Represent ALL San Bruno students and parents
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Candidates' Forum
- Wednesday, 7 October, 7 pm
Crestmoor Elementary School
- 2232 Crestmoor Dr., San Bruno
- Candidate Challenge: Supporting Student Achievement 10/08/2009
- New School, Finances 10/05/2009
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.