(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor of Tiburon
- Ph.D. Behavioral Medicine, Univ. of Miami 1972; Post Doctoral Student, UCSF CVRI, 1972-74; Research Psychologist, 1974-1981 UCSF Medicine/Psychiatry
- School of Law, USF: J. D. Honors 1984; CA. State Supreme Court Externship 1984. Admitted to CA State Bar 1985
- Mayor 2003 -2004; 2008-Present ; Councilmember 2001-Present
- Parks & Open Space Commission, 1999, Planning Commission 2000, Vice Chair 2001
- State Director, League of CA Cities
- Executive Committee & Board Member, Transportation Authority of Marin 2001-
- Negotiate preservation of open space and ridge on the Martha Property
- Maintain shrewd fiscal managment as state raids of local revenues continue
- Preserve neighborhood character by constraining remodeling
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner
- BS Degree - Marketing: University of Southern California
- Retired Senior Executive, Levi Strauss & Co., President - Levi's Asia Pacific Division.
- Realtor - Alain Pinel Realtors
- Planning Commissioner (currently) 5 + yrs
- Parks & Open Space Commissioner- 3 yrs
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee - 7 yrs
- Preservation of Open Space
- Enhancement of Our Parks & Recreational Facilities
- Continuation of Sound Fiscal Management
- Occupation: Businessman/Planning Commissioner
- Harvard Univerisity B.A.
- Design Review Board 2003 - 2006
- Planning Commission 2006 - present
- Maintain conservative fiscal policy, but spend some of the town's ample reserve on improvements
- Improve aesthetics along Tiburon Blvd.
- re-vitalize downtown in a coperative effort with property owners
- Occupation: Management Consultant
- Retired Managing Partner, Accenture, Ltd.
- Chairman, Tiburon Planning Commission
- Distinguished Alumnus, University of Utah
- BBA University of Notre Dame
- Fellow, Aspen Institute
- Co-author 2020 Tiburon General Plan
- Unsurpassed residential quality and a vibrant downtown
- Permanently preserved and protected open space
- A sound, sustainable Town financial position
- Occupation: Businessman/Entrepreneur/Contractor
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Marin Independent Journal
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.