Results as of Dec 29 12:07pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (24/24)
(33 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.42%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Curtis Frank Robinson
- Occupation: Scientist/University Professor
- B.S. in Physics and Ph.D. in Biophysics
- Research Scientist, UCSF, 1978-1991
- Professor and Chair of Microbiology, University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, since 1991
- Teaching awards from the University of the Pacific and the American Dental Association
- Research on influenza virus, HIV, and therapies for HIV and oral cancer
- Ensure responsiveness of the Office of Education and school districts to children, parents and the community
- Support education programs that facilitate creativity and critical thinking, as well as respect and safety programs
- Collaborate with County and State officials to help school districts with seismic safety evaluation and retrofitting of school buildings
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:07 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.