Results as of Nov 20 4:27pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (128/128)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: CPA/School Boardmember
- Newhall School Board Member (2005 to Present)
- President of the Newhall School Board (2008)
- AYSO Soccer Coach for 10 Years
- Member of Santa Clarita Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Valley Industrial Association
- Member of Kiwanis Club
Paul B. Strickland
- Successfully build Castaic High School; Modernize old campuses within budget; complete new school construction projects in timely manner
- Maintain and strenthen quality counseling programs; Expand and build upon vocational education opportunities
- Meet the current and future needs of the diversity that exists within the district
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Measure V committee member
- 38th AD Central Committee Member
- SCV Youth Project Board Member
- SCV Education Foundation Board Member
- Presidents Club Award of Excellence (employer)
- Vocational Training - CTE
- Build Castaic High School
- Board Transparency to the Public
- Occupation: School Board Member
- Occupation: Educator/Parent
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- William S. Hart Union High School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 29, 2009 12:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.