- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- 1987, University of Pittsburgh, B.S.
- 1990, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (cum laude)
- 19 years in plaintiff personal injury practice
- 1993-2005 Mayor of Avalon
- Commended for his ethics by the Commonwealth Court, in the Court's decision in Corning, Inc., v. WCAB (Bryner), 684 A.2d 244, 245, Footnote 4 (Pa. Cmw
- A respected lawyer voted by his peers to be included in the publication The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward and White (2007).