Results as of Jun 17 5:35am, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (9,293/9,293)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jack A. Panella
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Superior Court of Pennsylvania Judge
- Elected Appellate Judge - Superior Court of Pennsylvania (2004 - Present)
- Published - THE PENNSYLVANIA SEXUAL VIOLENCE BENCHBOOK (2007)
- Appointed - Commission for Justice Initiatives in Pennsylvania (2004)
- Elected President Judge - Pennsylvania Court of Judicial Discipline (2000)
- Appointed - Pennsylvania Court of Judicial Discipline (August 1998)
- Elected Trial Judge - Court of Common Pleas of Northampton County (1991 - 2003)
- Maintain access to justice for all Pennsylvania citizens.
- Restore public's confidence in the judiciary.
- Fight corruption and partisan political influence in the judiciary.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 31, 2009 13:18 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.