(Vote for 7)
Unofficial Candidate List
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Carolyn Tornetta Carluccio
6,543 Democratic/20,797 Republican votes
Patricia E. Coonahan
5,245 Democratic/21,351 Republican votes
19,482 Democratic/7,009 Republican votes
Joanna M. Cruz
6,494 Democratic/19,225 Republican votes
Cheryl Lynne Austin
19,686 Democratic/5,491 Republican votes
Garrett D. Page
5,400 Democratic/18,284 Republican votes
4,420 Democratic/19,100 Republican votes
17,580 Democratic/5,434 Republican votes
Gary S. Silow
4,870 Democratic/17,902 Republican votes
Ann Thornburg Weiss
17,409 Democratic/4,780 Republican votes
4,934 Democratic/16,774 Republican votes
Michael C. Shields
15,305 Democratic/6,050 Republican votes
Joel B. Bernbaum
16,527 Democratic/3,762 Republican votes
- Occupation: Attorney
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- President of the PA Chapter (AAML) in 2007
- B.A. from Long Island University
- J.D. from John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Former President, Lower Merion Little League
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Lupus Foundation of Delaware Valley
15,953 Democratic/4,268 Republican votes
Sharon R. Meisler
4,920 Democratic/6,355 Republican votes
- Use technology to increase the Court System's efficiency.
- Make the Court System more transparent.
- Expedite the resolution of Child Custody matters.
3,375 Democratic/7,854 Republican votes
4,682 Democratic/5,835 Republican votes
- Occupation: Attorney
- 1984- JD -New England School of Law, Boston, MA
- 1981-BBA in accounting -Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1981 - BA in criminal justice -Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Occupation: Instructor/Attorney
- BA History - Summa Cum Laude - Gwynedd Mercy
- MA Philosophy - Magna Cum Laude - Villanova
- JD Widener University Law - Cum Laude
Philip J. Berg
5,083 Democratic votes
- Elections of the Judiciary based upon integrity rather than funding
- Law and Order based Judicial Opinions
- Justice for the common man
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.