(Vote for 1)
Unofficial Candidate List
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Frank J Bernhardt
603 Democratic/1,050 Republican votes
- Occupation: Magesterial District Judge
- Gettysburg College, B.A. 1980
- Capital Law School,J.D.1985
- managing partner : Bernhardt,Rothermel & Siegel P.C.
Sherry Marcus Milano
595 Democratic votes
- I am a Judge the last 8 years and have been non-partisan the entire time except when I am up for election when I seek the support of both Democrat
- and Republican voters.
- Occupation: small business owner
- advertising consultant
- advocate and mentor for at-risk youth
- Montgomery County Team Leader for Presidential Campaign
- To clear all other professional obligations and devote myself fully to the duties of my office with integrity & fairness.
- To work with local schools, programs & community organizations to initiate new positive alternatives for at-risk youth.
- To operate an open, impartial & respectful court with expanded hours, access & efficiency, building community awareness & involvement.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.