- Occupation: Physician
- Married. Three children in the Byram Hills schools.
- B. A., Swarthmore College. Awarded the Eugene M. Lang Fellowship for a graduating student with high potential for service to society.
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine. Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at NYU Medical Center / Bellevue Hospital.
- Post-doctoral Fellowship in General Internal Medicine at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- M.A., Higher Education Administration, Dept of Higher and Adult Education, Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Lived in the District since January 1994.