(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Laura M. Slack
Christopher E. Repetto
- Occupation: Elementary School Teacher
- Masters Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Illinois
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education from the University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University of Michigan
- Employment with the Scarsdale Public School System
Joshua C. Nathan
- Communication between the Board and the community
- Some present Board members are micromanaging
- The Rye Teachers Association has had no contract for at least 2 years
- Occupation: VP, General Counsel (WNET.ORG)
- JD Cornell Law School
- AB Vassar College (Art History)
- Rye Resident since 2000
- Elementary School Parent
- Experienced Leadership (current Board President, Member since 2003)
- Vision for Educational Excellence (Elementary School Foreign Language Program, K-12 Curriculum Development, College Placement, the Arts)
- Fiscal Prudence (Lowest Tax Rate Increases in Westchester, Transparency in Financial Reporting)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 31, 2009 13:14 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.