(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Community Nurse
- Masters in Public Administration from NYU
- Past President of the DF School Board
- Toal of 7 years on the School Board
- Past President of the Dobbs Ferry PTSA
- In light of the downturn in the econmy the finances of our District are a top priority.
- Will continue to lobby against unfunded mandates and for additional education funding on the State and Federal levels.
- Will continue to support the District's Strategic Plan and the continuous improvement of our District.
- Occupation: Student
- Part-Time Asst- Accountant/Certified Divorce Financial Planner
- Former: Human Resources Consultant
- Former: Economist, Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Dept of Labor
Alan B Eisner
- Increase rigor and expectations for all students, of all learning abilities
- Control costs by finding additional consortium or collaboration opportunities with other districts, BOCES, and the village
- Employee compensation packages that more closely align with private sector practices.
- Occupation: Professor & Deparment Chair
- Ph.D. New York University, Stern School of Business, Management & Organizational Behavior
- M.Eng. Cornell University, Engineering Management
- B.S. Cornell University, Operations Research & Industrial Engineering
- Contain the escalation of taxes
- Ensure safe, quality schools
- Retain excellent teachers
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.