(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Leslie F. Blum (Cziner), M.D.
- Occupation: Physician
- Married. Three children in the Byram Hills schools.
- B. A., Swarthmore College. Awarded the Eugene M. Lang Fellowship for a graduating student with high potential for service to society.
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine. Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at NYU Medical Center / Bellevue Hospital.
- Post-doctoral Fellowship in General Internal Medicine at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- M.A., Higher Education Administration, Dept of Higher and Adult Education, Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Lived in the District since January 1994.
- Work with other board members to set goals and policies to prepare Byram Hills students to be productive and responsible citizens of the 21st century.
- Be sensitive to the economic difficulties facing taxpayers.
- Work with other board members and the Superintendent to retain, recruit and develop the best in staff, teachers and administrators.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.